Send to Printer

Shellfish Permit

Parent Category: Conservation
Category: Bay Constables

For NYS DEC Shellfish Closure Maps, please click here.

For NYS DEC Temporary Emergency Shellfish Closures, please click here.

For further information, please call the Department of Conservation and Waterways at (516) 431-9200 (weekdays), or the Bay Constables at (516) 801-5608 or (516) 801-5609 (weekends).
Printed from TOH.LI - The Official Web Site of the Town of Hempstead