Send to Printer

FOIL Request

Parent Category: Town Clerk
Category: F.O.I.L. Request

The Freedom of Information Law, commonly known as FOIL gives the public the right to view and/or obtain certain government records. Previously, those wishing to make a FOIL request had to e-mail or mail a request to the Town’s FOIL officer, but now there is a form that those requesting information can fill out online.

To submit a FOIL Request, please visit the Town of Hempstead's FOIL Request Form.
Printed from TOH.LI - The Official Web Site of the Town of Hempstead