The Minister's House, erected circa 1870, is the largest dwelling on the original campgrounds, and is a fine example of Victorian architecture. Two additions were made: a kitchen in 1887 and a bedroom wing in 1987.
Preaching was done in the Tabernacle, which was in the center of the grounds, around which Wesley, Fletcher and Abbot Avenues emanated in a circular fashion, like spokes in a wheel. The auditorium had a seating capacity of 500. Straw was placed on the room's dirt floor to keep the dust to a minimum.