Send to Printer

Special Event Permit

Parent Category: Town Clerk
Category: Licenses & Permits

The fee is $10. Special events include: carnivals, circuses, and other public gatherings. The completed application must be accompanied by a Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Hempstead as additional insured, written approval of the Nassau County Health Department, and written permission from the property owner. A town building permit, cash bond and Board of Appeals approval may also be required.
Printed from TOH.LI - The Official Web Site of the Town of Hempstead